Vessels not Allowed to Transit :
A vessel will not be allowed to transit the Canal in any of the following cases:
1. Any vessel whose Tropical Load Line is submerged, or Plimsoll Marks not plainly visible (Overloaded).
2. Any vessel considered by the Suez Canal Officials, dangerous for navigation.
3. If carrying dangerous cargo or carrying prohibited cargoes.
4. If having a list more than 3 degrees.
5. If trimmed in a way causing bad maneuverability.
6. If having deck loads protruding from vessel's sides in a manner endangering the safety of transit.
7. If the vessel is so tender or loaded in a manner that dangerously affects her stability.
8. If her draught is in excess of maximum permitted according to these Rules.
9. For VLCC's and ULCC's if there is bad weather.
10. The SCA may consider delaying the vessel's entry to the Canal in case of bad weather.
11. Any vessel without anchors.